Monday, October 15, 2007

North Blue

" Why not send Masta ? He wants to go...I have been spending my life Travelling. I have want to be home right now. " Zaklion slammed his tight fist on the table.

" Did I say you have a choice? " came the cold cynical reply from Zeema. "You are the Chosen Travellor of North Blue. For this we trained you."

Zeema saw Zaklion looking at Glasios practicing the dance of the Wood Warriors in the garden below. " If you know who you are you would not look at her at this moment. What can you give her? ...You are not of the Wood people. "

" I am not of your people either. That's why you can send me to explore for you. If I do not come back.. Why not send your son?" Zaklion challenged his Mentor.

" If he could do half the things that I have trained you to do... I would be so proud. ...If you do not come back....I would not be able to go on with this task. Only you have been chosen. " Zeema spoke in his fatherly way.

Was it a command or was it an appeal? Zaklion had already made up his mind. Tonight he would meet Glasios. It would not be to say goodbye.

5 comments:

mentalmotion said...

erm.... he wants to break off their rlationship izit???

Mary Anne Vaz said...

Read on...he loves her so much...he did not want to leave.... And she helps him to escape...when he finds his freedom he could not find her...but he looks for her everywhere...even in his dreams ...read the new episode

mentalmotion said...

the new episode?? done ody izit?? okeh... gonna check it out then.. =)

G_rage_T said...

hi mdm mary anne...
i'm a krk student from smk lopeng tengah...
r there the next script for north blue???
i'm not finish reading it yet...
hehe...nice to meet u at eastwood today!!!
hope got other change to meet u again~~
haha...have a nice and great day ya!!!

Naruto said...

hello mdm.
Hidayat here...
Sorry for the story...
I hope can finish it...
^_^